We're the 50% pain reliever.
According to a recent study by the Fonality Group, Employees at small and mid-sized firms spend 50% of their workday engaged in unproductive but necessary activities.
Our goal is actually a 10 to 1 improvement in those processes.
Yes - 10 to 1. Something that takes 10 minutes or 10 hours or 10 days, should take 1 with our systems.
- One challenge we hear frequently is scattered information. It's literally everywhere—in multiple applications, in notebooks, in spreadsheets, on someone's iPad …but wherever it is, it never seems to be where it needs to be. In fact according to The Paperless Project, U.S. managers spend an average of 4 weeks a year searching for or waiting on misfiled, mislabeled, untracked, or "lost" papers. That is like taking one month out of the calendar and throwing it away.
- Another challenge is inefficient or ad hoc processes that slow down your team and lead to costly errors. And, despite people's best intentions, these errors can lead to damaging consequences. The LinkedIn Records Management Professionals Group reports that 67% of data loss is directly related to user blunders… 30 times more menacing than viruses.
- Technology could help you conquer some of these challenges, but organizations like yours have a surprisingly difficult time finding technology that fits their needs.
Our basic goals:
- We will capture information and provide it to your team so everyone can access it where and when they need, both mobile team members on iPad and those in the office on desktops.
- We will extend the solution to fit your business process and align with business needs.
- Finally, we will connect all related information together in an interface that shows just what we need and no more.
Please click the "Our Expertise" menu to learn more.
CLICK HERE to download our whitepaper on the advantages of converting Excel spreadsheets to a FiLeMaker database solution.
Read about how we helped Darice R&D department improve efficiencies in their management of products with the development of a custom database.
> CLICK HERE
Download our whitepaper on the advantages of converting Excel spreadsheets to a FiLeMaker database solution.
> CLICK HERE
Watch the video of the project management system we developed for EB Display to replace 10 to 15 spreadsheets per project.
> CLICK HERE
Watch the video describing the Fleet and Facilities Management system we developed for Clevealnd Metroparks.
> CLICK HERE
The information necessary to operate many of today's businesses is literally everywhere – randomly captured within diverse spreadsheets, emails, iPads, and separate notebooks by each of your employees.
Regardless of what your business you are in, Adatasol will tie together your business data in a central system so everyone in your team can access it, where and when they need to. Systems can be designed for both mobile team members using iPads and those in the office using desktops.
Information on People, Content, Events, Items, and Costs can be all contained and accessed from a data system installed by Adatasol, ultimately integrating multiple pieces of information.
Your employees, contractors, vendors and customers' information can be stored in one central data system by Adatasol. No longer will you need separate files for the different people you work with every day.
Your business policies, procedures, technical manuals, photos and reports can be accessed with keystrokes instead of having to dig through filing cabinets.
Calendar events for meetings, follow-ups, and daily schedules can all be coordinated by one central system.
Every business has to keep track of important physical property, whether it be inventory, vehicles, or physical infrastructure. All these assets, and more can be efficiently managed in a database provided by Adatasol.
Business Managers in the U.S. spend an average of 4 weeks a year searching or waiting on mishandled or "lost" papers. Adatasol can save your business time and money by eliminating such extraneous tasks.